Press «Enter» to get search results.
It can be very hard to be far from your family but thanks to reliable mobile communications, you can feel close to them. To do this, it is enough to buy a SIM card from one of the local operators to always stay connected. Recharge a mobile in the Dominican Republic is very fast and easy. For this, just follow the link https://paynet.red/mobile/dominican-republic. The money will instantly be credited to your account after the payment is transferred.
Mobile Operators in the Dominican Republic
Four companies are occupying leading positions in the market:
- VIVA. It is the Dominican mobile operator that promises high-quality services at affordable prices, as it is in the process of introducing 4G technology.
- TRICK. This company belongs to the Altice group. Trick provides pay television and also mobile communications.
- ORANGE. It is owned by Altice. The main office is situated in Amsterdam. Its strong point is mobile telephony and the Internet.
- CLARO. It is a big organization with Mexican capital. Claro offers pay-TV services and fixed-mobile Internet.
Where to Buy a SIM card?
Operators are clearly divided into two groups that offer stable and cheap services. It is best to choose Orange. This operator belongs to the first category and provides the best coverage. Viva and Claro are not as reliable but their services are much cheaper. Claro, for example, offers the most affordable tariffs among all but sometimes you will have to deal with poor coverage.
We recommend that you familiarize yourself with all the conditions and nuances of using a cell phone in the country in advance since there all information is presented in Spanish, even in official salons, and not many people can speak English. When buying a SIM card, the price is very often indicated without taxes, which make up almost a third of the cost, so add them right away or ask the seller.
Never buy SIM cards outside of official cell phone stores. This is very risky, even if the savings seem significant to you, it is better to overpay for official services. It will be cheaper to buy in person but these SIM cards very often simply cannot be activated. Do not forget to also prepare your passport for purchase.
Where to Top Up a Mobile Account
If you want to recharge a mobile in Dominican Republic, do it only in trustworthy places such as shops, pharmacies, and phone salons. In order not to waste time, immediately look for the inscription 'recarga'.
On the Internet, you can find several pages dedicated to the Dominican republic mobile recharge online. Some of them are devoted exclusively to topping up mobile phone accounts in the country.
How to Top Up a Mobile Online
Paynet.Red is a reliable online service that allows you to instantly recharge Dominican Republic mobiles online. To top up a mobile phone, it is enough to go through a few simple steps:
- Register on the website or log in to your account.
- Visit the page of your mobile operator.
- Select the required top-up amount.
- Decide on a payment method.
- Get an instant top-up on your mobile phone after payment confirmation.
Using the Paynet.Red online service, you can instantly top up your mobile account in the Dominican Republic, regardless of whether you are in the country or abroad.
Top-up Dominican Republic mobile account online. We offer you the highest quality and most reliable services at the best rates.
Instant mobile recharge by using PayPal, Apple Pay, Credit Cards and cryptocurrency. All services are provided in real-time with exclusive discounted rates to facilitate all customers.
Enter pre-paid mobile number
Get instant mobile recharge