How to use the Internet and mobile communications cheaply while on holiday in Egypt? Surely, everyone who was going to Egypt asked this question. To always be in touch, you just need to purchase a local operator SIM card and send a mobile top-up to Egypt in time by clicking on the link https://paynet.red/mobile/egypt.
Mobile Operators in Egypt
Egypt's mobile communications system is one of the most developed in Africa. The three largest operators in the country are Mobinil, Etisalat, and Vodafone. They provide the same services at roughly the same prices.
- Orange entered the market a little later than Mobinil, which has been operating in Egypt since 1998. Mobinil's shareholders are Orange and Orascom Telecom Holding. These investors are quite reputable so their offspring is considered a reliable company with a good reputation.
- Vodafone is a British company, one of the world's largest mobile operators.
- Etisalat is the newest Egyptian operator. Although this company has been providing its services only since the 2000s, thanks to a well-thought-out tariff policy, it managed to quickly gain the loyalty of subscribers.
Communication is available only in the tourist and densely populated regions of Egypt. Most of the country is occupied by the desert, there is no mobile coverage.
Where to Buy a SIM Card in Egypt?
Most tourists prefer to use hotel Wi-Fi but not everywhere it has good speed and stability. If you are a fan of social networks, Youtube, or use the Internet for remote work, we do not recommend relying on the Internet at the hotel. The best way out is to buy a SIM card from a local operator.
All mobile companies offer prepaid SIM cards. The services are especially “sharpened” for vacationers. In order to buy and register a SIM card, you must have an identity document with you. Since the name and surname must be written in Latin letters, only a foreign passport can be such a document.
You can buy a card at the airport immediately after arrival. Also, SIM cards are sold in mobile phone shops and specialized stores. Be careful, at points of sale located in tourist areas, prices are often inflated. Operators' offers may differ slightly due to more minutes for phone calls and SMS.
How to Top-Up a Mobile Account in Egypt
Vouchers for topping up a mobile account in Egypt are sold in communication stores, supermarkets, and shops. But the most convenient way to recharge Egypt Online is to use a special online service, such as Paynet.Red. Thus, you can replenish your mobile instantly at any time of the day without leaving your home.
To replenish your account, you need to spend only a few minutes:
- Go to the Paynet.Red website and log into your account or register if you have not used the service before.
- Choose a suitable mobile operator and decide on the amount of replenishment. We offer different options so that you can always select the amount that suits you best.
- Select a Payment Method. You can use a credit card, PayPal, or Apple Pay.
After payment confirmation, the money will be instantly credited to your mobile account in Egypt. If you have any questions about Egypt mobile recharge online, you can always contact us by phone, email, or through the website.
Top-up Egypt mobile account online. We offer you the highest quality and most reliable services at the best rates.
Instant mobile recharge by using PayPal, Apple Pay and Credit Cards. All services are provided in real-time with exclusive discounted rates to facilitate all customers.
Enter pre-paid mobile number
Get instant mobile recharge